500g of Cooking Homegrown Apples (around 4-8 apples)
2 tsps Casting Sugar
200g plain flour
110g casting sugar
Rolled Oats (opt)
Serve with Icecream or Custard
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 190 degrees
2. Remove the core and peel from the apples.
3. Slice the apples into small slices (1cm)
4. Evenly spread the apples around in a baking dish
5. Put the 200g flour in a bowl with the 110g of Casting Sugar
6. Spread the 110g of butter into the bowl and mix and rub with your fingers until it looks like breadcrumbs
7. Pour this mix onto the apples in the baking dish and flatten and spread the mix evenly out. Make sure all the apples are covered!
8. Sprikle a few teaspoons of the oats onto the top and add a few teaspoons of casting sugar.
9. Place the dish in the oven (grown-up) and cook for 40 minutes.
10. ENJOY! Send us a pic!