1. Henry the 8th's favorite wife was Jane Seymore!
2. The Battle of Hastings didn't actually take place in Hastings, but in a town called 'Battle'!
3. The shortest war ever was fought by Zanzibar and England, and only lasted 38 minutes, when Zanzibar surrendered!
4. The 100 years war actually lasted 116 years!
5. In the Black Death, doctors thought that by putting a chicken next to your body or putting excriment (the stuff which comes out of your lower half) could cure you from the Black Death!
6. In the Victorian times, some people brushed their teeth with sugar!
7. The Romans first started building the Colosseum in 73-75 AD, and never finished building it!