6 Things you may have missed from this week!
15 November 2020, 08:43:33
This week’s been a busy one, here’s 6 things you may have missed:
1. The Prime Minister’s chief advisor Dominic Cummings has left his job. He broke the Coronavirus rules back in the Summer and went on a holiday with his family, which gave him a poor reputation.
2. Joe Wicks completed a 24-hour workout live for Children in Need. He took 1 5 minute break every hour. He raised an amazing £2,108,229 for the charity! Well done, Joe Wicks!
3. Last Saturday, Profesional Dancer Anton du Beke took the limelight by replacing Motsi judging in Stricktly Come Dancing. Motsi reported that she will have to self-isolate after visiting Germany and cannot judge on Stricktly this weekend. Anton du Beke and his partner Jacqui Smith sadly had to leave the competition first.
4. Joe Biden has now won the US Election after sources predict he will win more major states, including Georgia. Kamala Harris will make history for being the first American Female Vice President working with Joe Biden. Find out more here: www.news4kids.co.uk/us-election-2020
5. We are now releasing a new Bird Watch series on our YouTube Channel as birds and squirrels fill my Garden! www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ZlhAJQZQE
6. Virgin Hyperloop, which is a newly build super fast train, has been tested for the first time. The Hyperloop went across a 500m test track in 15 seconds. The Virgin Hyperloop is planned to read speeds of over 1,000 km per hour. The Virgin Hyperloop is a long stretch of vacuum tubes, which allows small pods to speed through faster than on land, as there is no air resistance.
Joe Biden, Anton, Virgin Hyperloop (Credit to Wikipedia.com)